European based multinational organization requires the skill set of an experienced sourcing and purchasing professional to join their South African operations. This manufacturing group boasts a large footprint in Africa and their products are best sellers in their respective niche markets. Join this forward-thinking team in their chemical business and fast-track your career within the sourcing arena.
Key duties include:
- Sourcing and purchasing of raw materials
- Price negotiations
- Supplier management
- Technical buying & cost savings
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects within the team
- Degree in Supply Chain/Purchasing or related field
- SAPICS/CIPS certifications will be advantageous
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in a senior sourcing/purchasing role
- Industry exposure from the manufacturing or chemical manufacturing market
- Proven track record in chemical buying
- ERP systems knowledge
If you are passively looking for a new opportunity in the supply chain or procurement field, then please connect with us on LinkedIn by following our company page for updates on job opportunities https://www.linkedin.com/company/planned-talent/
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received any response in 14 days. Your profile will be kept on our database for any future roles that match your skill set.
For more information you are welcome to contact us on email@example.com