As an Executive Search and Career Consultant specializing in the niche market of Supply Chain, we represent some of the top leaders and are called upon by blue chip organizations in the country to secure talent and assist them in building high performance teams.
A leading Resourcing company is looking for a Regional Project Procurement Manager in their Capital Projects space, to be based at their Head Office in Johannesburg.
The role will strategically manage the end-to-end project procurement service, (sourcing and contracts management, security of supply, safe and sustainable supply, inclusive procurement, optimal supplier innovation & performance) for the company.
- Good technical knowledge across the Supply Chain value chain with the ability to integrate various fields (Projects, Commercial, Physical Supply Chain, Supplier Management, Purchasing)
- Project Procurement Management
- Safety & Sustainability as it relates to Supply Chain
- Working knowledge of regional and local legislative and mining requirements pertaining to Inclusive Procurement and Responsible Sourcing
- Strong commercial, negotiation and deal-making, business case development, investment appraisal skills
- Project Management skills and experience (agile preferred)
- Sourcing & Contracting with TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) approach
- Supplier Relationship & Performance Management
- Business Planning and Business Case development
- Critical and systems thinking capability.
The People Shop (Pty) Ltd
012 462 2828