Nedbank Corporate Card has launched a value-added expenditure management service.
The information and expense management tool is designed to help companies control expenditure; identify savings; and streamline expense approval processes while ensuring corporate compliance.
Called Visa-Intellilink Spend Management (‘Visa-IntellilInk’) it will enables Nedbank’s Visa Corporate cardholders to manage their transactions online, 24 hours a day.
Visa IntelliLink addresses key spend management requirements, for example:
Easy access to information
- Dashboards for quick snapshots
- Email alerts for key events such as approvals
- Intuitive and interactive reports with multiple filters, sort options and drill-down capability
Speed and ease of use
- Easy to learn and intuitive user interface
- Key features available with minimal clicks
- Can be tailored to company policies, e.g. multi-tiered approval workflow
For companies without ERP and Expense Management Solutions, Visa IntelliLink offers the functionality to create and approve expense reports with company-defined cost codes, scan and save receipt images with card transactions and account for out-of-pocket cash expenses.
For more information please email the Nedbank Card Corporate Sales desk on email@example.com to arrange a presentation to your company.
SmartProcurement is hosting a technical workshop on the business case for purchasing cards in the P2P environment. Contact Erieka Santos to register for this Cape Town session on 23 August 2012.